Server Issues Resolved

My HUGE apologies for not realizing the site was down. I was mostly connected to the internet through VPN for the past few weeks as I was finishing a large project remotely for Razorfish and I just figured the issue was with the VPN connection until I tried to go to the site one day when I wasn’t on VPN. I spoke with MediaTemple about the issues and they pointed me to my .htaccess file. It turned out that was not the issue and the issue was what is outlined here. Thanks a ton to that article and now the site should be up and running correctly. PLEASE if you see anything wrong with the site e-mail me and let me know. Thanks and my apologies.

If you found this post useful, please consider leaving a comment, subscribing to the feed, or making a small donation.

No Comments

No comments yet.

Leave a comment

(required)

(required)