AuthorMatt Przybylski [http://www.reintroducing.com]
DescriptionThe SequentialLoader loads a series of SWFs and/or images in an ordered sequence. This is a conversion of the AS2 SequentialLoader class originally written by Tom Stanley [http://www.staticmethods.com] with some additional methods added for more control.
The class dispatches a custom SequentialLoaderEvent depending on what happens. The events are as follows:
- SequentialLoaderEvent.ON_ITEM_START: Dispatched when an item starts to load (params object contains index)
- SequentialLoaderEvent.ON_ITEM_PROGRESS: Dispatched while an item is loading (params object contains index, percent loaded, bytesLoaded, bytesTotal)
- SequentialLoaderEvent.ON_ITEM_INIT: Dispatched when an item is loaded (params object contains index, asset)
- SequentialLoaderEvent.ON_ITEM_SKIPPED: Dispatched when an item fails to load (params object contains index)
- SequentialLoaderEvent.ON_SEQUENCE_COMPLETE: Dispatched when every item in the sequence has finished loading