Matt Przybylski [http://www.reintroducing.com]
The SliderUI is a class that allows you to quickly create sliders with
tracks without the need to use components.
There is a "percent" and a "currentValue" property that you can tap
into to see what position the slider is at on the track.
The SliderUI dispatches a couple of custom events that also contain
these values as well as the slider and track display objects.
- SliderUIEvent.ON_PRESS - Dispatched when the slider is pressed
- SliderUIEvent.ON_RELEASE - Dispatched when the slider is released
- SliderUIEvent.ON_UPDATE - Dispatched while the slider is dragged
- SliderUIEvent.ON_ENABLED - Dispatched when the slider is enabled
- SliderUIEvent.ON_DISABLED - Dispatched when the slider is disabled
Please note that if you are using the SliderUI on the "y" axis your track's registration point needs to be on the
bottom (NOT the top) and the slider will go up to raise the value and down to lower it. If you do not pay attention
to this your slider will be "broken".