I’ve just updated the QueryString class to fix an issue that was pointed out in the comments by roi. Trying to recover query string variables that do not exist no longer causes the other variables to not show, rather it just returns an empty string. You can get the update from the original post.
View Documentation Download Class UPDATE 11/20/08: I’ve updated the class to fix the issue roi outlined in the comments. The download now goes the the new version, 1.1. I’ve posted before on retrieving FlashVars and how to do it in AS3. FlashVars is the suggested way of grabbing in variables from outside of Flash, but […]